Episode V: The Styrian Autumn of Ontology
The Joint Ontology Workshops will take place at the Medical University of Graz, September 23-25, 2019. This fifth edition will include 12 workshops and 4 tutorials.
In addition to workshops, JOWO will be hosting keynotes and joint panel sessions, as well as meetings of IAOA Special Interest Groups and Technical Committees.
- January 15, 2019 (passed): Workshop proposal submission deadline - you can find the expired call for workshops here
- January 31, 2019 (passed): Workshop acceptance notification
- February 25, 2019 (passed): 1st call for papers to be distributed by workshop organizers
- May 15, 2019: Suggested latest paper submission deadline
- September 23-25, 2019: JOWO 2019 in Graz
For workshop-specific detailed timelines, see the workshop pages.
JOWO 2019 Chairs:
Adrien Barton, CNRS-IRIT, Toulouse, France & University of Sherbrooke, Canada
Selja Seppälä, University College Cork, Ireland
JOWO 2019 Local Organization:
Catalina Martínez Costa, Medical University of Graz, Austria
Jose Antonio Miñarro Giménez, Medical University of Graz, Austria
Stefan Schulz, Medical University of Graz, Austria
JOWO Steering Committee:
Stefano Borgo, Laboratory of Applied Ontology (LOA), Trento, Italy
Oliver Kutz, Free University of Bozen-Bolzano, Italy
Frank Loebe, University of Leipzig, Germany
Fabian Neuhaus, Otto-von-Guericke-University of Magdeburg, Germany
For further inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.